Back Less Saree Blouses
Young Girls and boys try to imitate their favorite star and start wearing the same clothes as worn by them. They wear what they see on the screen. Trendy and designer dresses become a rage and are worn by most of the cinema viewers. You can relate the instance to both the Bollywood and Hollywood. Young girls and boys are seen wearing the clothes, which are as per the latest fashion, and no doubt, they look quite trendy also. Below are mentioned some of the invaluable features of the backless saree blouses and how they changed completely from the sleeves to the backless version.
Back less Saree blouses: – The latest facet of the Sleeve blouses
Saree blouses are known round the globe for their style and elegance. They have gone a number of changes in the past many years. In the past the saree blouses used to come will full sleeves as well as with .75% sleeves .These days people are far more conscious regarding their looks and this is why they wear everything after they have inquired about it in detail. The latest version of the saree blouses is the designer backless blouses, which mainly started in the western culture but have engulfed whole of the world. The other names or types are back open fancy cholis, bareback blouses and back-less blouses. There can be subtle difference among all the three but the essence is same of the bare back. Most of the expensive designs come with the padding inside to enhance the comfort level of the piece. In addition, these additions help the cholis and blouses to be worn with the ease.
Again, the backless blouses became a hit in many countries because of the heroines of both Hollywood and Bollywood started the trend. Actresses wore them in many films to have a sensual appearance which is demanded by the character. You could imagine the amount of temperament change people of the Asian and Gulf countries underwent that changed the form of the blouse from the sleeves to the sleeve less and even backless. After seeing their favorite stars, wearing these designer pieces many young girls started wearing them for every type of occasion.
- The backless blouses are considered fit for every occasion. Whether it is wedding, celebration party, birthday party or any type of occasion professional or personal the backless blouses will go with the theme of the occasion.
- These blouses gave the new dimension to the traditional blouses and are known for the revealing aspect they give to the actresses and other heroines.
- You will get a complete segment of designs and patterns in them. You can buy the halter, strappy off-shoulder, strapless, backless and many other designs are available in them.
- A wide range of accessories is used to embellish them. Swarovski, gotta, zari and many other embroidered work can be found on the whole piece or on the borders to give a new dimension to the whole piece.
Sarees have gone evolutionary changes with time. No doubt most of the saree oriented culture is found in the Asian and Gulf countries but with the time they have also made their presence in the western countries. The designers round the world are taking their innovation in the form of these sarees to the highest possible level by giving shape to the bridal sarees, trendy half sarees, fashion sarees and the pieces which are meant almost for every occasion. The latest form is of the Trendy half sarees and the foremost collection out of them is of the Mugdha’s. Some of the features of the Mugdha’s collections are mentioned below which will tell you about it in detail.
- 1. A Perfect Combination of style and elegance
The traditional sarees have been normally plain and the prominent feature was that they were single plain pieces and the women use to drape them to have the sober appearance. The Mugdha collection is something different. For example one of the latest pieces from this collection has following features.
- The pink colored lehenga having heavy silk borders. In addition, there are simple fancy pink ribbon borders.
- The pattern is multi-colored threaded there is the printed floral work embroidered on the border.
- The inner lining is of the pure silk with some stonework (mostly Zircon) throughout.
- There is a dupatta of parrot green color in whole assembly and a silver lace border.
- Last there is a designer blouse.
Can you imagine so many features in one single piece? This is the specialty of the Mugdha collection that it is the perfect blend of style and elegance.
- 2. A Complete Segment of Designs and Patterns are available
The collection is not only known for its quality but you are bound to get a complete segment of variety in the designer and trendy half sarees. Whatever your preference may be whether you want to go with netted lehenga, simple border or patterned blouse you are bound to get in the collection. You can easily have a look at this collection on the internet and just search it on any search engine. You will see the latest designs and patterns and can select the one you like.
- 3. Color and Shades is not a Problem with the Mugdha collection
No matter what your color choice is it will be available to you. Whether it is parrot green, light pink, silver or baby pink you will get the trendy half sarees into it. There must be one of another piece available in that color if you are not getting the whole assembly. Also the collection has the full range of different shades of the same color available into it.
- 4. When it comes to Mugdha you will get the Material of your liking
The collection can offer you half saree pieces in all the world renowned materials such as chiffon, silk, cotton, chiffon or any other material which you may be looking for is available in the collection.
KIDS WEAR HALF SAREES
PARROT green color netted half saree with contrast orange pallu with puffed sleev blouse
Latest blouse Designs- Choose The Most Attractive Ones From A Wide Collection
The designer blouses had been and will remain the hottest trend among the women worldwide. For women, who want to portray a kind of image or appeal to the people, the designer blouse is highly recommended. Regardless, how you want to portray yourself to the others, what appeal or image you bear in your mind, the designer blouse can clearly convey the message to the others. With an array of designs to choose from, you can make your style statement clear to the other person.
Choosing a Designer Blouse
The blouse forms an integral part of the saree. They are the reason that gives the saree an outstanding look. The fashion industry of today is laying more emphasis on making a wide variety of designer blouse. Before you actually choose a design of the blouse, you should have a good look at the saree first. This is a mandatory step while selecting a blouse. The texture of the saree determines and customizes the cut and low of the blouse. The style of the person in a saree is dependent on the appeal they give in the blouse. To achieve the goal of a great design, you need to accomplish many phases.
The Various Kinds Of Designer Blouse Styles
- Structured Blouse- The most commonly used blouse is the structured blouse. Its versatility and the comfort make it popular among women. It is the perfect blouse for any occasion. It can serve as an eye-catching piece thus, making you distinct from the crowd.
- Noodle Strap ot Halter Neck- There can be several variations in these designs. They specialize in catering to your specific needs. They come in a plethora of colours and fabrics. Women on festivals mostly wear this kind of blouse. There unique features makes them quite popular among the women.
- Smock Design- The Smock design blouse is considered perfect for the contemporary women. ‘Fashion repeats itself’ and the smock style blouse is one great example of this cliché. It has undergone tremendous changes in design to offer you the traditional feeling. It boasts of a smock style waist and a V-neckline that looks splendid on most women.
- Normal Ladies Blouse- The most commonly used or office wear blouse. The neck is usually U shaped or round shaped, depending on the taste of the person wearing it. The sleeves are usually half way cut. The front is fully covered and given an opening with hooks.
- Cami Blouse- The designers have coupled cami blouse with complicated designs. This has given it a very bold look. It will get you plenty of attention and compliments.
- Air Hostess Blouse- This is another all time favourite blouse with women. The back of the blouse is covered but the front is similar to the normal women blouse. It offers a graceful appeal to the women.
- Sleeveless Blouse- The sleeveless blouse has recently touched the pinnacle of great achievements. It is usually made in cotton as it provides great comfort in summer season. The neck can be cut in different designs and are in huge demand.
From the traditional times, the dresses of Indian women have been an attraction to the most of the world’s eyes. Saree, a six-yard long piece of women garment, has been known for ruling the hearts of millions of people for over centuries. Sarees nowadays have transformed a lot from those traditional dresses to designer piece of clothing that has been making women more attractive in looks, giving them a sexier look, while, also covering their modesty in order to keep them connected to the older traditions.
The blouse is an important part of the designer as well as traditional Indian sarees that cover the upper portion of the body of the women. This part of the clothing comes in the shape of a short sized tank top shirt with a fitting making the women look more attractive. Among the various parts of the saree, this part is the only one that is stitched and thus, can be varied in style by the number of designers working for this purpose today.
Styles of the Blouse
In general, where traditional women always prefer fully covered front and back blouses for a decent look. While, on the other hand, women of today’s generation love to wear deep cut designer blouses with their sarees, that tend to show a lot of skin to others for a sexier look to attract more number of eyes towards them. In between these two types of blouses, can come a lot of varieties for blouses of women that can be designed to suit the requirements of all types of women.
The neck of the blouse as preferred by women nowadays is the deep type that most of the women like to wear to show off more and more, while the traditional women still like the blouses to cover their modesty and give a more decent look.
.blouse front neck designs
The back of the blouse is another important factor, which helps in deciding a variety of designs for the women to wear according to their requirements. It can be of the variety of fully covered back for the women who do not want to show off. On the other hand, there is a variety of deep back necks for those who want to show off their neckline.
A special attention towards the color of the blouse is given as according to the tone of the skin. Some of the best designs have patterns and designs at the back and the neck to suit the saree color and design.
- Designer Blouses having halter necks and noodle straps are the common one with a variety in designs.
- Normal Blouses are meant for everyday use, having covered front with U-shaped or round backs giving a sensual and graceful look of the wearer.
- Another common one is AirHostess Blouse, with covered back but openable front with buttons or hooks. Due to its graceful appearance, it has become a favorite among Indian women.
- Sleeveless designs are of great comfort in summer that comes with different neck and embroidered backs.
- Last are the backless blouses with varying sleeve sizes, which are worn with zari and gotta work for a traditional look.