Sarees have gone evolutionary changes with time. No doubt most of the saree oriented culture is found in the Asian and Gulf countries but with the time they have also made their presence in the western countries. The designers round the world are taking their innovation in the form of these sarees to the highest possible level by giving shape to the bridal sarees, trendy half sarees, fashion sarees and the pieces which are meant almost for every occasion. The latest form is of the Trendy half sarees and the foremost collection out of them is of the Mugdha’s. Some of the features of the Mugdha’s collections are mentioned below which will tell you about it in detail.
- 1. A Perfect Combination of style and elegance
The traditional sarees have been normally plain and the prominent feature was that they were single plain pieces and the women use to drape them to have the sober appearance. The Mugdha collection is something different. For example one of the latest pieces from this collection has following features.
- The pink colored lehenga having heavy silk borders. In addition, there are simple fancy pink ribbon borders.
- The pattern is multi-colored threaded there is the printed floral work embroidered on the border.
- The inner lining is of the pure silk with some stonework (mostly Zircon) throughout.
- There is a dupatta of parrot green color in whole assembly and a silver lace border.
- Last there is a designer blouse.
Can you imagine so many features in one single piece? This is the specialty of the Mugdha collection that it is the perfect blend of style and elegance.
- 2. A Complete Segment of Designs and Patterns are available
The collection is not only known for its quality but you are bound to get a complete segment of variety in the designer and trendy half sarees. Whatever your preference may be whether you want to go with netted lehenga, simple border or patterned blouse you are bound to get in the collection. You can easily have a look at this collection on the internet and just search it on any search engine. You will see the latest designs and patterns and can select the one you like.
- 3. Color and Shades is not a Problem with the Mugdha collection
No matter what your color choice is it will be available to you. Whether it is parrot green, light pink, silver or baby pink you will get the trendy half sarees into it. There must be one of another piece available in that color if you are not getting the whole assembly. Also the collection has the full range of different shades of the same color available into it.
- 4. When it comes to Mugdha you will get the Material of your liking
The collection can offer you half saree pieces in all the world renowned materials such as chiffon, silk, cotton, chiffon or any other material which you may be looking for is available in the collection.
KIDS WEAR HALF SAREES
PARROT green color netted half saree with contrast orange pallu with puffed sleev blouse